Table of Contents:
Registering a Domain can be done multiple ways:
1) Clicking on the shortcuts list on the homepage of the Client Area:
2) Using the Domain widget on the homepage:
3) By using the Menu Navigation Bar at the top of your screen. Then navigate to the Domains tab and click the drop-down and click the "Register a New Domain" tab from the list.
All of these will direct you to this page:
From here you can create your domain and choose which extension you want to use with it!
IMPORTANT Requirements BEFORE initiating a domain transfer -
1. Go to your current domain registrar (where your domain is currently is registered)
Make sure the "Domain Lock" Feature is set to OFF
Acquire your EPP Code / Auth Code (In most cases this can be done through your registrar interface) If you encounter any issue, please contact your current registrar support to help you
Transferring a Domain to ZAB Design can be done 2 ways:
1) Using the Domain widget located on the homepage of the Client Area:
2) Use the Menu Navigation Bar located at the top of your screen. Navigate to the Domains tab and click the drop-down, then click the "Transfer Domains to Us" Tab from the list.
Both of these options will direct you to this page:
Common registrar domain transfer guides:
In order to access the page to manage your domain you need to
1) Have an active domain with us
2) Navigate to the "My Domains" Page using the drop-down menu from the Menu Navigation Bar located at the top of your screen:
This is the "My Domains" Page:
To manage your domain, you need to click the 3 periods on the right, as pictured below.This will open a drop-down menu:
Click on the "Manage Domain" tab.
This will take you to the Domain Management page:
Navigate to the list on the left side of the page; these are the things you can manage from here:
Turn this on if you want to automatically renew your domain when it expires.
It's a good idea to keep this checked unless you are attempting to transfer your domain. If that's the case, make sure you disable the registrar lock!
The EPP code is basically a password for a domain name. It is a security measure, ensuring that only the domain name owner can transfer a domain name.